At the Richland Sleep Disorders Center, our patients receive the benefits of highly experienced sleep specialists, the most advanced technology, and a comfortable home-like setting for sleep testing and evaluation.
The Richland Sleep Disorders Center is the Tri-Cities’ longest-accredited sleep center. Dr. Pat Hamner established the center in 1993. Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in 1995, the center provides comprehensive services for the diagnosis and treatment of all sleep and breathing disorders, including sleep apnea, snoring, narcolepsy, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, circadian rhythm abnormalities, and more.
- Four private sleeping rooms are attractively furnished with:
• Comfortable, supportive beds
• Good reading lights
• Recliners and remote-controlled large-screen TVs
• Wireless internet service
- Spacious bathrooms have showers and disabled access
- Remote monitoring stations are equipped with the latest polysomnograph technology for sleep studies.